Free online. Here’s the table of contents:
1. MEGALITHIC ENGINEERING: How to Build Stonehenge and the Pyramids with Bronze Age Technology
2. THIS CRYSTAL PLANET: How to Create a Worldwide Communications Network – Still Using Bronze Age Technology
3. BEYOND VELIKOVSKY: Einstein’s Relativity Demostrated, Mining Pure Energy from Empty Space, and the Green Hills of Mars
4. HOW TO BUILD A FLYING SAUCER: After So Many Amateurs Have Failed
5. THE PHILOSOPHERS’ STONE: How to Transmute the Elements by Engineering the Geometry of Standing Waves
6. TIME TRAVEL: How to Navigate the Streams of Time Through Hyperspace
How to Build a Flying Saucer And Other Proposals in Speculative Engineering.
Or buy a print copy on Amazon.