Poisonous Fish Testicles Send 7 Japanese Diners to Hospital

Seven diners in northern Japan fell ill and three remained hospitalized Tuesday after eating blowfish testicles prepared in a restaurant not authorized to serve the poisonous delicacy.

The owner of the restaurant in Tsuruoka city, who is also the chef, had no license to serve blowfish and was being questioned on suspicion of professional negligence, police official Yoshihito Iwase said.

Blowfish, while extremely poisonous if not prepared properly, is considered a delicacy in Japan and is consumed by thrill-seeking gourmets.

Full Story: Fox News

(via Clifford Pickover)

2 Comments

  1. To quote Craig Ferguson on the matter; “If I’ve said it once on the show I’ve said it a thousand times. Know who’s handling your testicles.”

  2. Thanks for your whole efforts on this website. Debby really likes engaging in internet research and it’s simple to grasp why. Most of us know all about the powerful medium you produce both interesting and useful things via this web site and in addition foster participation from some other people on the point while our daughter is always studying a lot. Enjoy the rest of the year. You have been conducting a wonderful job.

Comments are closed.

© 2021 Technoccult

Theme by Anders NorénUp ↑

%d bloggers like this: